Wednesday, October 06, 2010

P90X - The Workout Begins

I finally decided to get into once and for all and purchased the P90X program. I've seen the informercial on TV and was skeptical until I saw a friend of mine with his before and after pictures. What a difference! His advice, stick with it and you'll see the results. Follow the workouts, the diet and don't cheat. So to keep me honest I'm going to my account here and at the end of the 90 days post the before and after to see if I achieved my results.

The first workout was killer and showed me how much I was out of shape. Could I keep up, no. Did I use assistance, yes. But as Tony Horton says, "Do your best, forget the rest". Chest and back today, hope I can move tomorrow.

So I'm starting out a 220 lbs. and my goal is to get to 190 or lower, get some size, but mostly get in shape. Let's see where we go on this trip!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Brad said...

Stick with it. The first couple weeks are a wake up but the results start rolling in around week 4.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Frank S. said...

Thanks, this first week is tough. I've found muscles I haven't used in a while. I am going to see this through.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home