Saturday, October 09, 2010

P90X Day 4 - Yoga

I thought this was going to be a break today with a lot of stretching, balancing, twisting, etc. Boy, was I wrong! It is an extremely intense, disciplined workout. Since this is my 4th day with the P90X program I've been using a lot of moderated techniques to get used to it. Doing the yoga I feel off the wagon. I can see not only how much I'm out of shape but how uncoordinated I am.

As Tony says, "Bring your best, forget the rest". That's what I did today. Although I failed miserably for the first time, I did what I could trying to stay up with the workout but took the breaks when I needed to. One thing I noticed with the yoga moves today is how much better I feel. Yesterday I was sore! By the evening I could just about move and was ready for bed - I was wiped! But today I feel great! I feel like a new person. More energy, able to move better, ready for tomorrow's workout - Legs and back.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Marcus said...

I thought the yoga was pretty tough too my first few times doing it. It gets easier over time, now I love it!

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home