Saturday, November 20, 2010

P90X and the Holidays

As we in the United States get ready for the Thanksgiving holiday it will be my first real test to put my will power to work. Now I'm not making it sound like it's been a cake walk so far sticking to the nutritional plan that comes with P90X program, there have been some tough days especially over the last couple of weeks. I have felt my body change - looking for fuel to burn. The first 5 weeks I was burning off the fat that I have. Now I'm starting to burn what I take in and can tell when it's been about 3 hours since the last time I ate.

I did talk about my fall off last Saturday eating outside my diet (but that fried calamari was DELICIOUS!) and a stretch of over 4 hours. The time may not seem much but when you get your body on a schedule it's expecting t0 get replenished.

I'm not much of a sweets person but my Aunt will be bringing over Italian pastries and my favorite - cannolis!!!! I just might take one of those. My thing will be to stay away from the wine, but I haven't touched any since October 6th so I think I'll be good. I 'll be adding some cardio this week for insurance.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home