Friday, November 05, 2010

P90X - Day 31 - Back and Biceps

Sorry about the missing a couple of postings but had some issues the last couple of days but didn't miss any workouts.

Today was back and biceps and I followed the suggestion in the book - this is the time to build size so up the weight. And I did. And boy do I feel it. This workout out today focused strictly on these 2 groups and you really worked them. My biceps, back, shoulder joints are still sore still sore from this mornings workout. I did get a great pump out of it. The toughest part is trying to figure out the weights to use since this is a new routine. You start at one weight and then try to adjust up or down and then catch up. Suggestion: Look back to Phase 1 and find the same types of routines and use that weight as a gauge. It will at least get you in the ball park and cut down the time of adjusting the weights.

Tomorrow is the day to the measurements. I know I'm a couple of days off but time didn't permit it. I've got my photos from the day before I started and I'm anxious to see the difference.

Yoga tomorrow - I've got to really get my head into this one. It's the longest workout and still tough without the flexibility. I'm hoping to get over this hurdle to really start to get the benefit from this and the Ab Ripper X workout. For now, I'll do my best and forget the rest.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home