Sunday, October 24, 2010

P90X Day 19 - Legs & Back, Ab Ripper X

Another good workout today but felt a little weaker than before, I think the nutritional change has caught up to me. I was originally supposed to be on 3200 calories a day based on the formula from the P90X Nutrition Guide but I thought that was a bit much so I went to the 2400 calories a day. I did the full routine but struggled on some the exercises but I wanted to maintain the proper form to get the most out of it. By slowing down a bit and REALLY focusing on the form I could feel the sweat just pouring out of me. But that was still negated by

AB RIPPER X!

Another humbling experience doing this workout in which I felt some gains in some of the areas and setbacks in others. I just need to keep plugging along forgetting what I have done in the past and look at the next workout as a fresh start. From there I'll set new goals to achieve and push my self even harder. Just BRING IT one day at a time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home