Wednesday, October 20, 2010

P90X Day 15 - Week 3 Begins

I can't believe I'm starting week 3 already. Chest and back today and last time until week 9! Huge improvements since week 1, noticeable in the push up exercises. I couldn't a "Diamond" push up when I started and I'm doing 15 to 20 reps. I've increased the weight in the lawnmower pulls and back flys. Today's workout seemed to fly by until...

AB RIPPER X

If there is anything I must mentally AND physically fight through it's this. I think it's going to take me longer to see the results in my mid section then anywhere else - but I'll keep pushing. I've a weak back and that holds me back a bit on some of these except for the MASON TWISTS. This is just sick. I'm hoping I can do these by the end of the program. But I'll keep bringing it every day! Tomorrow is Kenpo X. Pump up aerobic workout.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home