Sunday, October 17, 2010

P90X Day 11 - Yoga #2

Yesterday was my 2nd attempt at yoga and it went better than I thought. I am starting to keep up with the moves but still lack the flexibility to do them 100%. I have to keep reminding myself that this is only 11 days into the program where I have done any stretching for the last 25+ years! The body gets older and it takes even more time to undo what has been done (or not in this case).

I do feel the transformation taking place. I feel better, clothes are starting to fit, I'm going down in my waist size, starting to see some definition in my arms. Even though you get disappointed that you THINK you should be farther along, give yourself credit for what you have done - AND KEEP PUSHING PLAY!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Marcus O. said...

Awesome stuff Frank, you'll be surprised at how much you will progress in 90 days. Also, since you're already blogging about P90x, you should think about becoming a Beachbody Coach and add a P90x banner to your blog. They just started a huge promotion and it is free to sign up: http://GetPaidWithFitness.net

4:54 PM  
Blogger Frank S. said...

Thanks Marcus! I was going to take a look into it. I had my coach say the same thing.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home