Saturday, October 23, 2010

PX90 - Day 18 - Yoga #3

I did my 3rd yoga session today and found that was starting to come into line. I don't have a yoga block and that really hurt my first session. I started using the styrofoam protector that came with the Powerblock dumbells and that really helped me stretch and open myself up in the second session. Getting used to that got me into the flow of today's workout and I was surprised at what I could do. Flexibility is still an issue but little victories are being there as well.

I'm coming down to my last 2 workouts in the Phase 1 portion before I go into the "rest period" in week 4. I am still amazed at what has transpired over the last 2 1/2 weeks. I'm also looking forward to a change in my diet. I do lie the meal plan that is in Phase 1 but I'm starting to miss the carbs (like pasta, oatmeal, etc). I know staying true to the plan will help me get the results I want if I just BRING IT!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home