Monday, October 25, 2010

P90X Day 20 - Kenpo X

I finished my 3rd routine of Kenpo X and it is my favorite out of the Phase 1 program. A lot of movement with martial arts, running, punching, kicking - everything to get a high cardio workout. I was going to post my results so far but I decided to wait until day 30. I want to give the first phase the full 30 days. As of last Tuesday I dropped 5 pounds finally getting to 215. I've a big change in my waist so I'm hoping to see more weight loss. Today's workout should have helped that cause.

Tomorrow will be the X Stretch workout. I've got to get myself more limber so I can get more out of the workouts. In week 4 I'll be doing a lot of yoga, Knepo X, X Stretch and Core Synergistics. The Core Synergistics is a new routine that will help freshen up the week prior to moving to phase 2. I can't believe 3 weeks are just about done. I'll be pushing play!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home