Tuesday, October 26, 2010

P90X Day 21 - X Stretch

I did the X Stretch today which is a stretching program with yoga thrown in. I'm glad I did. For some reason I've been pretty sore the last few days (I wonder from what?) and was almost going to pass. But I keep complaining about how I'm not flexible and decided to go ahead anyways. Well it was a good thing I did because it really loosened me up. My shoulder was really sore and didn't have much range of motion. After the hour workout what a difference! It was loosened up and I had full range of motion.

Tomorrow starts week 4 and the timing couldn't be better. It will give this 51 year old body some time to recuperate as it is mostly cardio, stretching and yoga for the next 7 days. I weighed my self this morning and was disappointed that there was no weight loss. Stayed flat at 215. I contacted my Beachbody coach and he told me not to sweat it since I'm building muscle at the same time of losing weight. As long as the clothes keep fitting better no to sweat it. This will also push me to work harder to ensure I'm dropping weight while building muscle. Another week and I'll post my 30 day results. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and BRINGING IT!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home