Thursday, October 28, 2010

P90X Day 23 - Core Synergistics

Today is day 2 for the recovery phase and it was Core Synergistics. Awesome workout. It's like Ab Ripper X, Yoga, Kenpo X all rolled into 1! After doing this I can see how you can get lean, this really works the mid section. And while you're pummeling that stomach of yours you all get the heart pumping with the cardio section.

My surprising finding on this workout was some of the routines I can't do on Ab Ripper X I actually had some success doing them here. Maybe it was that this was the first time for it and I didn't have time to think about it. I'll take that as another success to build on. A new goal now is to do the WHOLE Ab Ripper X workout without missing a beat. Now I know you're thinking, "Boy, is this guy in dreamland or what?". Maybe but you need something to strive for which now helps to fold:
  1. I see the results I'm getting with P90X, loss of weight, clothes fit, see some definition starting to show;
  2. That I have a goal to go after. This is a brutal workout but focusing on the end result will get you there.
I'm pushing myself hard this week to see what the day 30 pictures and measurement results will be like. It should be interesting!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home