Tuesday, November 16, 2010

P90X Day 42 - Week 6 Completed

Week 6 is now in the history books and today is rest. I was going to do a cardio workout but getting home late didn't help the cause. I wanted to take this posting to review what happen Saturday. I went through my regular Yoga workout, had my breakfast and snack and got ready to go to a Christening. Unfortunately I forgot a snack as emergency food and I should have brought it. First day I broke my diet.

By the time we got there I was starving. Appetizers came out and I broke down. It was fried calamari and I had my share. You talk about guilt, sheezzz! But it was good! No bread, no alcohol and no dessert. Baked fillet for the main meal and lots of seltzer water!

That ride home I could feel the grease sitting there, or at least I did. I think it was more on my mind of breaking the diet than actually eating the food. I skipped supper and had a protein bar as a snack.

My point here is you can go off the diet and not feel guilty. Stay within reason, don't over indulge. I was right back on track the next day making sure all my food is correct and the workouts were more intense. With the holidays coming up this will be my biggest test.

I didn't lose any ground this week which I'll take away as a positive. Clothes are getting looser and that is the big measuring stick. I can start to see more definition in the mirror, another motivation point. I'm looking on line to find body calipers to see what my true body mass is.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home