Tuesday, November 09, 2010

P90X - Day 35 - Rest and Recap

Today is rest day and it's timing was perfect as I could use the break being the 2nd one I have taken since starting the program. As I look back on the past 5 weeks I'm impressed what the program has done. I took my 30 day results and pictures and there is a difference. Here are the improvements I made:
I've also seen a drop of weight this past week getting to 213 where I haven't been for a while. I thought I would have been further along - about 10 pounds lost - but as my coach and friends tell me, don't get hung up on the weight. If the clothes are fitting better you're going in the right direction. Watching yourself move down the belt loops is a rush. It pushes me to keep going.

As far as the pictures I see a difference but that was mostly the reduction in the fat I had accumulated. Phase 2 you begin to work on increasing muscle size by the weights you use and really isolating the muscle groups.

I'm looking forward to completing the next 30 days to see how much more I progressed.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home