Friday, November 26, 2010

P90X - The Day After

Well I survived the holidays and it wasn't as bad as I thought. Usual holidays for me was overeating and and drinking - especially the alcohol. But this year I stayed on course with my diet and treated myself as well. I made sure I timed my eating with the rest of the family and swapped my fish meal with turkey. I did sample the other foods like stuff shells, stuffed cabbage, stuffing, mashed potatoes but just about a fork full of each - again a taste. Desert was 1 SMALL Italian cookie (I wished the cannolis were there!). The alcohol was 2 SMALL glasses of wine and 1 lite beer. That was it, I SURVIVED!!!

Getting through Thanksgiving will help me with Christmas and back to back meal days. Christmas Eve (for me) was for the party and Christmas Day was the food. I'll still be watching myself very closely since I'll have about 10 days to go to complete my 90 day program. Man this has flown by by the complements I'm getting now is making this trek well worth the while. Thanks to Beachbody and Tony Horton for the program; Glenn Glaser my Beachbody coach for the guidance; and Matt Noyes for turning me on to P90X and his guidance and motivation to bring it!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home