Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

I want to wish all a Merry Christmas today. How the time has flown. I have switched up the routine this week and taking my day off today and pushing everything back one day. It's good for a couple of reasons:
  1. Spend time with the family. We finished opening the gifts and now we're all taking turns getting ready of the day at my brother's house. Good times and good food ahead.
  2. Give the body a break!
As I come down to completing the FIRST 90 days I can tell my body needs a break. It's been taking longer to recover from the pervious workouts so I figured this was an appropriate day to take off. As I look ahead at completing the first 90 days I'm trying to figure out what would be good for the 2-3 week break I'll take. Starting back up will depend on how the body feels. I'm probably going to do the lean workout using less weight and more reps. That should assist in the recovery.

Starting the program I looked ahead to Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas to see what improvements I'll get out of P90X. More than I ever expected! Not only a body transforming but mentally changing my habits as well. Yesterday I didn't over indulge on food; I ate vegetables as for snacks instead the high fat items; Had a couple of glasses of wine to toast instead of killing a couple of bottles. The best part is I feel great!!

Merry Christmas to everyone, especially Beachbody and Tony Horton! Thanks for the program and helping me finally get me back on the right track!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home