Friday, December 31, 2010

P90X - Day 87

Well I'm down to the last 3 days of the P90X program. Week 13 is just about half way through and I can feel my body giving a sigh of relief! I probably didn't make any more gains between the holidays and the running around. I was good over the holidays with my diet but I did treat myself like a couple of Italian pastries, couple glasses of wine at some of the parties, etc. Overall I stuck to my diet and fought through the pain to complete the workouts.

As I wrap up the program I'll post my thoughts as to the overall effectiveness of P90X, the diet guide, workouts, some tips I believe helped me and what my plans are going forward. I would like to hear some feedback form other P90X users and what people thought of my trek through this routine.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home