Saturday, January 08, 2011

P90X - Graduation Time

Well I did it. Did my P90X program for the 90 days. I did run into a minor problem this week missing a couple of days but I stuck with it. Now It's time to give my body a rest. I can feel it especially in my left shoulder.

I didn't get the ripped abs that is really pushed in the infomercial but I did slim down a lot and started to see definition in my upper body. For the next couple of weeks I'll be doing light workouts consisting mostly of Cardio X, Core Synergistics and Kenpo X. I figure in a couple of weeks I'll start the lean program, this way I'll be doing another 90 days but with less weight. My 3rd round will be back to the classic and then after that we'll what else is out there.

Tomorrow I'll be doing my measurements and concluding photos to see the before and after progress. I'll be writing my summary and thoughts in the next few days, let me know what you think.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home