Thursday, January 13, 2011

P90X Lean - Round 2- Day 2

I'm into day 2 of Round 2 of the P90X program. I'm on the LEAN program this time, trying to really drop the weight and give my body some recovery time. It's a nice change spending more time on the cardio than the lifting of the weights. The trade off is that you are using your body weight doing more push ups, dips etc.

Yesterday was Core Synergystics to kick it off and today was Cardio X. Tomorrow we're back to the lifting with Shoulders and Arms and Ab Ripper X. It is a nice change from the predictability of the routines. Although you change over the 6 day period and switch routines at the conclusion of the month, this is more of a radical change.

Now we're getting into lighter weights and higher reps. I need to adjust the mind not to put too much weight on while going for the 12-15 repetitions. I'll be interested to see how I progress over the next 28 days to see what has changed. It's a work in progress. BRING IT!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home