Sunday, January 16, 2011

P90X Lean - Round 2 - Day 5

Got through Yoga yesterday, I don't think I'll ever get used to it but I'll keep pushing myself. Can't improve with a negative attitude. Today is Legs and Back with Ab Ripper X. Another lifting day but only the 2nd lifting workout within the week.

My shoulder is coming around but the knees are still sore, guess I need to pop some Advil. I'm not one to pop the pills but I can't keep this up. I like the LEAN for the change of pace and the overall change in the workouts. Total body confusion. I feel the higher cadrio workout after the 3 months of lifting will help me burn more calories and drop more weight. We'll see. BRING IT!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am on day 5 today. Thanks for blogging, keeps me motivated

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home